Moldable Plastic Thermoplastic Beads 8OZ

  • MOLDABLE – our lightweight, polyester thermoplastic plastic pellets can be used on various craft and DIY projects, throughout the home for easy repairs and creations that anyone can use
  • REUSABLE – moldable plastic pellets are cost effective and waste free, your models and shapes can be reheated to bring them back to their original pellet form and reused on future projects
  • EASY – children and adults can let their imaginations run wild with polymorph plastic. No special equipment is required, just warm water – all children must be supervised, not suitable for children under 3 years
  • DIY – formable plastic perfect for repair projects around the home, it can be molded into any shape, once dry and hardened it can be cut with scissors, you can also drill it, carve it, thread it and paint it too
  • CRAFT – thermoplastic polymer perfect for art and craft projects at home, school, clubs and even work. Create works of art of and use in delicate and intricate model making.It's a great gift for DIY or Cosplay lover.

Perfect for making vampire teeth! Heat guns or boiled water work for these.

This is fun to use. The beads melt right away in the hot water. It was easy to mold the transparent material. I was able to make a star for this year's Christmas tree. I especially like that i can reuse the material later after I am done, simply by putting it back in hot water.

very funny products I can make a new tools very fast, or change it to other style again easy, good job, thanks

This is exactly what it says! I think these thermoplastic pellets give you the just the right amount of time before having to heat them up again. These get EXTREMELY sticky when hot though (duh) so be careful of what you use to shape them. I used these for cosplay and it's really easy to sand down edges and surfaces once 100% hardened.

This stuff is awesome! It took awhile to make the mold for my teeth but once that was done the rest was easy. Every easy to use. Just have a good imagination or reference piece.

I have been using this product for keeping a nice smile for years now. Can’t afford to get a front tooth replaced right now, so I make one that glues to my other tooth and it can stay attached for weeks at a time. I’ve also used this product for replacing small plastic parts that have broken. This is really amazing to have around! Oh, almost forgot, I also mended a ceramic sculpture... I’ll take pics of all this sometime :-)

LOVE this stuff!! So fun to work with! It is so useful for so many things. And if you're working with something and it didn't come out right, you just put it back in hot water and try again! I've made eyes, horns for dragons and unicorns, claws for dragons. And if your water is hot enough, you have plenty of time to work with it before it starts to cool off. I'll definitely be back for more when I run out! Thank you so much!

I used this to make a temporary "crown" for a busted molar that had a huge hole in it and was literally falling apart. I couldn't get into the dentist and was headed off for a weeklong vacation, amazon delivered this in two days. Took me 3 or 4 tries to get the right amount of product. I just heated up water in a coffee mug in the microwave. Used maybe a dozen beads and formed a filling/cover for my tooth. Held up great though 2.5 weeks of eating and everything. Even the dentist was impressed! Now I'll just have to find a use for the rest of the bag! Lol.

I broke a tooth and do not have the insurance or cash to get a bridge or implant...so I have been using these thermoplastic pellets to mold a tooth and it works until I can afford more dental work.

So easy to use and definitely got the job done! The acrylic paint that I used on it stayed and it was super easy to mold! Thank you for helping me with my Halloween costume! I used it for the Ribs of my dress and my Worm :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

China issued an anti -fraud and telephone law