Urban Outlaw: How I Became an Unlikely Entrepreneur by Breaking All the Rules

Urban Outlaw: How I Became an Unlikely Entrepreneur by Breaking All the Rules

Paperback – October 1, 2018
272
English
0552173398
9780552173391
01 Oct
Magnus Walker is one of life’s originals. Serial entrepreneur, fashion designer, TV presenter, motivational speaker and one of the world’s most prolific Porsche collectors, the dreadlocked, tattooed hoarder of individual creativity is a very modern incarnation of success. Raised in the urban decay of Thatcher’s Britain, Sheffield-born Magnus Walker left school with just two O levels and drifted for several years before buying a one-way ticket to America. Now, 30 years and three successful businesses later, by following his instincts, rejecting convention and pursuing his passions Magnus has succeeded against all the odds. Here, for the first time, is the full story of his journey from a boy with little hope to an anti-establishment hero. Along the way we’ll witness his potent combination of inspiration and graft, discover his motivations and his ambitions, and come to understand his philosophy and the keys to his success.

Reviews (76)

Inspiring!

Inspirational story even if you are not a sports car fanatic. I really thought there would be a whole lot of Porsche talk and knowledge within. And there really is some of that within.. But that is only part of the story Magnus tells. Most of it covers his upbringing, how he became an entrepreneur and where that led him. I will definitely read this again and consider it part of my permanent book collection.

Pedal to the metal!

After meeting Magnus Walker in person, I felt compelled to read this. It was worth every penny of the $11.45 to gain an understanding of his more personal background, as well as his tribulations, business endeavours, and successes. I bought 3 more copies to disseminate amongst my peers, and you should too.

Follow your passion

This is a great book and an inspiration to read of how dreams can come true. The author has had some pretty amazing luck and timing as well. Fun read if you like cars, business and genuine characters.

Read & Enjoy

Good read! Magnus Walker has an amazing life story and is not what you think of when says he's a "Porsche Guy". Watch the video (Urban Outlaw) - read the book

Great read!

I'm glad Magnus wrote the book,I didn't know much about his early life. This book is a great read and if you're a Porsche fan, he's your man.

Must Read For Anyone Going After A Passion

You don't have to be a car guy or gal to appreciate this magnificent read! Magnus shows us that hard work, grit and never giving up do make dreams come true.

Great 911 read.

As a Porsche 911 fan the book is a natural book for me to read. What surprised me was that I really enjoyed his story as much as I enjoyed the 911 stories.

For Entrepreneurs and Porsche People

Magnus’ voice really comes through in the book. I couldn’t put it down. If you’re a fan of Magnus get it no questions asked

Magnusficent

I have met him in person, and this book gives me a whole new perspective on Magnus and his Porsche passion! Thank you Magnus for sharing!

Related Books

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

China issued an anti -fraud and telephone law