Hoover Spotless Portable Carpet & Upholstery Spot Cleaner, FH11300PC

  • Lightweight: Achieve ultimate portability with the lightest spot cleaner on the market today
  • Convenient Deep Clean: Spray, scrub, and remove any stain and spill - from pet messes to everyday mishaps
  • Longer Reach + Self-Cleaning Hose: Extend 5 ft further to remove stains from carpet and upholstery to stairs and more Never think or smell about an old stain ever again
  • Dual Tank Technology: Keep clean and dirty water separate for a more efficient clean.
  • What's Included: trial sizes of cleaning solution and pretreat gel, multipurpose tool

This is honestly one of the best portable spot cleaners out there. We have used multiple portable cleaners from other companies including the Bissell Little Green Proheat and the Bissell Spotclean products. In terms of function, all of the products put down cleaning solution and provided adequate vacuum for retrieval. The reason why this cleaner is a better product is the longevity. The other cleaners I have used do not allow the user to adequately clean all areas of the tanks and hose. With pets, this is extremely important as dirty liquid can cause the cleaner to stink through the exhaust. This cleaner allows you to essentially remove all portions of the dirty tank and clean the hose using stored solution. I have used this on multiple occasions now and I can say this is one of the best choices for a portable cleaner. I suggest you don't buy into any moving mechanisms (spotclean, etc) as they are honestly all just clever marketing. They do not make a difference when cleaning with solution.

And I did a better job. I bought a used car and wanted to give it a thorough cleaning. After an expensive and underwhelming trip to the local car wash I decided to shampoo the carpets myself. Boy what a difference! The mats are nearly a different color than they started out. I used the cleaning solution provided and hot water from the tap though I might go over it again with some weak Mrs Meyers solution just to freshen up the smell. Local shop wanted $100 plus tip and honestly I probably wouldn't have been happy with the outcome. Now I have the machine for the same cost and I'm delighted. My only complaint is that it only has the one attachment. My previous Bissell machine had a brush that actually worked great for the textured plastic on car door panels and dashes. Overall I'm still very happy with this machine. *Side note- you can put a little bleach in these machines and clean stains off of white mattresses ;)

Very stoked on this product. We recently moved from a house that was 80% hardwoods to a house that's 90% carpet.Recently one of our cats decided to have a case of intestinal distress while we were on vacation and left all manner of messes from both ends around the house. I took pity on the sitter and told them to just leave the messes and said I'd deal with them when I got home. Aforementioned grossness dehydrated to hard crusts over the next few days. Cut to our return. Normally I get out the carpet cleaner and a roll of paper towels and attack these messes manually. It takes forever, burns up most of a roll and you know that you never get 100% of it out of the carpet and padding, even if you can't see it. I had been eyeballing this cleaner since we moved and decided this was the day to pull the trigger. The instructions for setup and use could be a little bit clearer but I figured it out. Fill the tank with water and detergent, spray the spot, scrub, suck up the water. Not only was it super easy but it took a fraction of the time and I'm convinced that the carpet is completely clean. The pile looks great, not all matted like when you scrub and blot by hand, and it's barely damp. Should be completely dry far sooner than if I had used towels. Run the wand through the self cleaning cycle and empty the reservoirs. Done. The cord and the hose should be more than long enough to reach where you need them to and It's not too heavy or awkward to carry around. A little water goes a long way. I filled the tank fully to the "large mess" line and barely used any of it to clean up 6 large spots. It's nice to know that in the future I can use a lot less water and detergent. The small bottles that came with the machine should go a long way and when I have to get more it'll practically last forever. If you have pets and frequently find yourself hand scrubbing carpet you will thank yourself for picking this up.

Wow! This thing is pretty awesome! I bought this specifically to clean my couch. With 6 animals and 2 kids - I have tried practically every product on the market to keep my couch decent. I was actually thinking about tossing the darn thing to the curb and investing in seat cushions for the floor when I came across this machine. (ok, ok, I wasn't truly serious about the idea, but the thought did cross my mind. lol) In all reality though; who actually likes to shampoo their couch?! There's nothing worse than spending hours of labor trying to clean something only for it to look like you never cleaned it at all when you're done. This machine changed everything for me though. First, it's extremely easy to set up and use. Second, it works. Third, it's easy to store and put away. A few things worth mentioning: - I absolutely LOVE the attachment that allows you to remove the cover and truly clean the inside suction area. - the suction is powerful enough to remove the stray fur that my pre-vacuuming missed, even with the couch wet! - the spray nozzle has a wide area of coverage. This was a little tricky for me since I happen to be cleaning a sectional that has built in power outlets in the center consoles. The spray also got the floor a little wet when I got to the edges. I found that gently squeezing the nozzle gives you more of a water drip spray than a power nozzle spray. - the built in hose cleaner is awesome too. Dirty hoses = smelly water odor. I read some reviews that mentioned that it leaked at the base of the machine. This was NOT the case for me. Not a single drop leaked from my machine. I was also very generous with the water when spraying the nozzle and put medium effort into the repeated action of sucking it all up. It took me about an hour to do my 5 cushioned sectional sofa, including the console section, back rests, and arm rests. By the time I finished the last cushion the first cushion I started with was already starting to dry. The cord is quite long for the size of the machine, but I do wish it was a couple feet longer since I had to switch outlets to finish the other half of my couch. I also wish the hose was a little bit longer as well so it could reach the top of my highback, oversized couch while being able to leave the machine on the floor. The hose measures approx 45 inches (unstretched, not including the attachment); my couch height measures 44 inches and has large deep seated cushions. The hose doesn't quite extend across them enough to give me the height needed to reach the top. This was not a big deal to me though since the machine is light enough to lift and hold in one hand while cleaning with the other. This also wouldn't be an issue for most standard sized sofas. Overall, I still hate cleaning the couch but that's not the fault of the machine. At least now it actually looks clean when I'm done as opposed to the other products I've tried in the past.

I've had and used Bissell carpet cleaners, both upright and spot cleaners (SpotBot, Little Green, etc) and still have one of their uprights. But my last spot cleaner finally broke and I was in the market for a new one. Did some research and debated between the Bissell, Rug Doctor and the Hoover. One of the issues I always had with the Bissell was it was difficult to clean the tanks and brush head, plus the hose would get quite gross after awhile. I finally decided on the Hoover and it had the side effect of being $40 cheaper than the Bissell. It does at least as good a job spot cleaning, and the hose cleaning port is GENIUS! Works like a charm, no more gunky, gross hose. The tanks are easy to clean as well. If it holds up, then it will be a perfect product, but I will withhold judgment until I've had it for some time. I will update my feedback if I run into any issues or problems. Update: May 2 2019 - Still working great; used to take care of numerous pet accidents. The build quality seems pretty good and it is holding up well. I really like the design and LOVE the cleaning port. The suction is actually very good; although the "red nubs" on the wand head works well, I did order the bristle brush as an alternative. Haven't used it yet, but will update my review when I do. So far, so good and we will see how well it will hold up over time.

Bought this about a year ago and felt compelled to finally write a review. With a dog and grandchildren, we have an ongoing need for a convenient spot cleaner. This machine replaced a Bissell Little Green Machine when the pump on that one finally stopped after years of use. The Bissell worked pretty well, and I thought I was happy with that machine until I decided to try the Hoover as a replacement (and I suppose it's possible that Bissell has made modifications to newer versions of the Green Machine - my comparisons are only based against our old machine). The Hoover does a great job - it puts out a healthy spray of cleaning solution and has strong suction to pick it up. It's obviously designed for small areas, but I have actually used it on large area rugs - it's a bit tedious for a job like that, but it actually delivers better results than our large upright carpet cleaner does. It's also great on things like automobile carpets and carpet mats. What I especially appreciate are the features that make the Hoover so convenient to pull out and use. The solution tank is easy to fill - it will stand upright on a counter on its own. This sounds silly, but the tank on our old machine would not, and it had to be propped up against something in order to add the cleaning solution once the tank was filled with water - sometimes it would slip and slosh solution all over. The collection tank on the Hoover completely disassembles for easy, thorough rinsing when you're done using the machine. Again, the collection tank on our old Green machine did not, and there were always clumps of lint stuck around the mechanism inside that were very difficult, if not impossible, to remove. Ditto for the cleaning head, which disassembles. The self cleaning suction tube is a great feature once you're done using the machine, and it's easy to use. All in all, someone really thought this through and designed a great machine for its intended purpose. Would definitely buy again.

I just received this today and had to try it our right away. We have two dogs and they are not always the best about going outside, if you know what I mean. I used this puppy on several old spots on the carpet near the front door. Here's my method: I pre-treated and waited 5 min, then I sprayed the pet solution from the machine, scrubbed the area for about a minute, left it and sprayed/scrubbed another area, and then returned to the previous area and made several passes in order to suck up as much solution as possible. It worked very well and my carpet isn't even very damp. It should all be dry within an hour. I am in love with this machine. Pros: Easy to assemble, light weight and easy to transport, easy to use, scrubs well, efficient suction, everything comes apart so that it can be cleaned and dried thoroughly, no water/solution leaking Cons: Quite loud (I had to wear ear plugs), must angle suction head properly in order for it to work properly, takes a bit of elbow grease to get desired results (but what doesn't?) Great little machine for the price. I will be using this anytime there is a spill or an "accident" in the house.

So far this machine has solved all the issues I used to have with the Bissell Spotbot and Spotclean models. The self cleaning function of the Hoover is the best part, I am able to backflush the hose, removing the water and waste from the hose and preventing the mold and funk growth that ruined my other machines. It cleans very well, has plenty of power and I prefer the silicone brush on the head as it doesn't trap all the hair and fur. The brush head also completely comes apart so you can even rinse out under the plastic cover where fur and debris tends to get trapped. It isn't a perfect design, I wish the hole for filling the water tank could be a little larger, plus when you turn it over to fill it you can't see the water line marks anymore because they are along the side. There will be a bit of water that drips out after you pull the hose out of the self-cleaning port, but once I knew to expect that I always do that step on the counter so I can easily wipe it up. For everyday spots and pet messes, I appreciate not having to fill the entire clean tank with solution, the "small mess" water line is the perfect amount and I'm not wasting expensive solution.

Yes, Hoover sucks so well this 18+yr Bissel buyer will never go back. Bought this back in Feb 2017 when my last Bissel caught fire out of the box and it was suggested to me by the owner of repair shop I had to take it to get fixed (no he did not have any in stock to sell to me told me to go to Amazon). I withheld review for over a year to give a not out of the box review. After over a year, I love this thing. It sucks so well the nasty water section fills before you use all the solution (if use for big messes), as it should but never has happened in other products (ahem bissel little green) ever. With 3 kids a dog, 4 cats and fish tanks. I abuse the hell out of this thing. I use them on carpets (full room bedrooms qty 2), all our mattresses, area rugs, furniture and even our cars. I only have used the Hoover solution one time and that's what came in the box. Have used other brands, off brands, and most commonly a homemade vinegar solution with a drip of fabric softener. Although I do abuse this little guy, I vacuum prior to each use and I do clean it after each use. Here is my run down. Pros: * Sucks well enough it is safe to use on area rugs directly on the hardwood. No dampness ever reaches the wood. Will even use it over towels and\or a wet\dry vac if there is a big spill of water (ahem fish tanks), juice, etc. * Rugs, whatever are lightly damp and dry very quickly. Unlike waiting dir hours with other brands. * Weight is realistic enough can yank it by the hose while cleaning, if needed, and do not need to worry about it toppling over and spilling. * Dirty water seal will not leak when removing for dumping. * Base unit does not leak, like ever. No cleaning your carpet and moving to a new section to see you have a mess under the unit to deal with now. * Noise level is that of a normal household vacuum. No need for ear protection if doing a small enclosed area. * Longer hose that some models so not constantly banging your elbow into the unit while scrubbing. * Easy to take apart and clean. * Self cleaning feature makes sure you don't have anything nasty left in the tubes or in base so no need to worry about that nasty going onto the next time you clean when you pull it out. * Can hear that when it's still sucking up water. Sound on items that no longer need sucked is different than those that still do. * Sucking power has lasted with time. * Dirty water fills faster than solution tank empties. Some may think this is a con but of you are picking up nasty and dirt, it does have a weight and mass to it so it should fill faster. Shows me its not just throwing water down and picking up a little bit to make you think it's cleaning. Cons: * Hose where handle is is kinda kinked due to how it stored can be obnoxious while doing right places. However, have not met a cleaner that does not have this issue. * No easy way to dry the unit other than air drying. Would love to be able to use it and put it away the same day without it being a fixture in a bathroom waiting to dry. * Opaque top for section so can't see it as well as other brands\models actually sucking up the water. Please refer to above under Pros where I noted that it does make a different sound when it is done sucking. * No easy way to fill solution tank with solution without a funnel and or measuring cup with a spout. * When removing the solution tank for a refill you will get 1 or 2 drops fall from it. but again I have never had anything fall from the dirty water tank. 2 drops of cleaning solution to me is no biggie. If this guy ever breaks I will buy the same one again and again. Money well spent on a product that can take abuse and constantly perform as it has done right out of the box!

This a great little machine that packs a punch. Our dog is a digger and loves to rub his dirty face along the front of the den chairs. I have paid lots $$$ for professionals to come and spot clean them. For the cost of less than one cleaning I bought the Hoover and just look at the pictures. Need I say more?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

China issued an anti -fraud and telephone law